PUSH & PULL Weighted Sled
PUSH & PULL Weighted Sled
Dig Up Your Buried Power of Acceleration with a Weighted Sled
Why a Push Sled?
Push Sleds allow a variety of movements and postural loading that pull-only sleds do not allow.
With a Push Sled you can load the resisted sprint from the start through acceleration and immediately de-load by letting go and running past the sled
You'll also find that athletes will be better able to push heavier loads than they can pull. Greater Load = Greater Stimulus
Weighted Sleds are an absolute Game Changer when it comes to explosive acceleration…. the necessary ingredient to getting to a higher total MaxV and getting to your MaxV FASTER!
Why Sled Training is a Really Big Deal in Explosive Sports Training:
- Special Strength Training: General weight training strength routines are fast enough or specific enough to the movements of sprinting to directly apply to the skill and the demands of sprinting. Weighted Sled are tailored for the specificity of acceleration and it enforces the correct sprinting postures that direct force in a more horizontal direction during the start and acceleration phases of sprinting.
- Boosts Acceleration: With power-based movements, sleds help athletes produce force into the ground, ensuring an explosive, powerful start…. Destroying inertia, building momentum, and accelerating aggressively is how to reach a higher MaxV!
- Max Power Environment: Using weighted sleds allow athletes to remain in a max power environment for longer, giving them the time to self-correct and hone their technique during training.
- Resisted Sled Sprint (RSS) Benefits: RSS training with our sled enhances both physical output and efficiency. The result? An improvement in the horizontal application of force, making every step count.
Why Elite Athletes use sleds:
- Increased Physical Output: By using weighted sleds, you harness your full expression of force/power, unlocking newer realms of performance. Weighted Sleds reinforce putting a full expression of power into the ground with each step.
- Efficiency in Output: This isn't just about more force; it's about the right kind of force. Sleds help athletes focus on the horizontal application of force necessary for effective starts and acceleration, the golden ticket to better sprint acceleration.
- Research-backed Results: A recent review unveiled that out of 11 peer-reviewed studies, 10 found resisted sled sprint training improvements in either acceleration or maximal velocity sprint performance. Your training deserves that statistical backing.
Why Our Weighted Sled Stands Out:
- Tailored Load Prescription: One size doesn’t fit all. Our sled understands that. Depending on your individual needs, you can adjust the sled load, ensuring a personalized training experience.
- Understanding Biomechanics: While many products focus on resistance, we delve deeper. Our sled and accompanying shoulder harness is designed to understand the relationship between load and trunk angles, optimizing performance.
A Word of Caution: While our weighted sled has revolutionized training for many, it's essential to integrate it correctly into your regimen. No two athletes are the same, and thus, the sled's impact can vary. But with the right guidance and persistence, the sky's the limit.
Now, the real question isn't whether you need a Weighted Sled. It's how soon can you incorporate it into your training?
Every tick of the clock is a missed opportunity for unparalleled speed and explosiveness. So why wait?
Unlock unmatched athleticism today. Order your Weighted Sled now and redefine your limits. :::
Durable and Sturdy
The drag sled is durable, wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant thanks to its steel material; rest assured to use it for a long time. The black powder coat features an excellent grip.
The exercise sled load capacity is adjustable; you can choose your desired weight by adding different weight plates—Max capacity: 500 lbs.
The weight sled can be used for various exercises. You can use it for pushing, pulling, or dragging, so that you can exercise different muscles.
Hassle-Free Set Up
Installing the fitness sled is easy and flexible, so you can exercise at once after hooking the strap onto the sled. It is also simple to transport and store.
- Material: steel
- Weight: 33.5 kg/74 lbs
- Size: 61x102x102.5 cm/24x40x40.3 in
- Length of 2 high poles: 96 cm/37.8 in
- The diameter of 2 high poles: 5 cm/2 in
- Length of 1 low pole: 38 cm/15 in
- The diameter of 1 low pole: 4.8 cm/1.9 in
- 1 x Weight Sled
Features & Details
- 【PREMIUM MATERIAL】- Made of premium steel with advanced static electricity spray, our weight sled is sturdy, anti-rust, waterproof, and simple to clean. Black powder coating provides a superior grip.
- 【LARGE WEIGHT CAPACITY】- The maximum weight-bearing capacity of a fitness sled is 500 pounds and can be adjusted as needed. The weight plate holder is designed to accommodate standard and 2 in Olympic plates.
- 【PUSH/PULL/DRAG】- The exercise sleds are suitable for anyone and professional sports training. They can be used to push, pull, and drag in various forms to increase muscle and quadriceps strength.
- 【STRENGTH TRAINING】- The forward-facing drags of the weight sled are excellent for speed development, while backward-facing drags are a great way to build quadriceps strength. The push sled is versatile and can exercise different muscle groups.
- 【APPLY TO DIFFERENT SURFACES】- You can use the sled fitness on grass, carpet, concrete, and all sports turf. Multiple exercises can be achieved with one sled. It is easy to disassemble for quick transport or storage.